Professor Marc Ginsberg
- He presented on evidence and expert witnesses at an event for the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She gave a presentation via Skype to students at the University of Illinois College of Law on Illinois Constitutional Law and Policy.
Professor Timothy O’Neill
- He published the column “Using big data to decode lexical enigmas” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He moderated a panel on the Supreme Court’s upcoming term at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. The event was featured on C-Span.
- He published a column on SCOTUSblog regarding the Anti-Commandeering Doctrine.
- He provided comments to the Christian Science Monitor regarding the third Trump travel ban.
Raymond J. McKoski
- He made a presentation to the Colorado state judiciary on the abuse of judicial power and prestige.