Professor William Ford
- His article was selected for inclusion in the 2017 edition of the Entertainment, Publishing and Arts Handbook.
Professor Marc Ginsberg
- He presented at the 40th Annual Health Law Professors Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He gave a presentation on evidence at John Marshall’s Czech/Slovak Reunion.
- He was presented with the Faculty Scholarly Achievement Award.
Professor Samuel Jones
- He will be appointed as a Hearing Officer for the Chicago Teachers Pension Fund.
- He was awarded a certificate of appreciation from the Office of Chief Counsel for his presentation at the Department of Homeland Security, ICE.
- He appeared on Chicago Tonight to discuss the ethical responsibility judges have and the quality of the Cook County judiciary.
Professor Jason Kilborn
- He provided comments to NBC regarding what can happen to consumers when big businesses file for bankruptcy.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She provided comments to WBEZ regarding whether Illinois needs a new Constitutional Convention.
- She provided comments to the Cook County Record regarding a former Illinois state senator who has sued the state for back pay.
Professor Hugh Mundy
- He provided comments to the Chicago Sun-Times regarding the IRS getting involved in criminal investigations.
Professor Mary Nagel
- She participated in a panel discussion on externship issues at the AALS Conference on Clinical Legal Education.
Professor Timothy O’Neill
- He published the following columns in Chicago Daily Law Bulletin:
- “At 51, Miranda starting to show its age; a tune-up may be in order.”
- “Does tough sentencing really work? Logic behind move lacks sense.”
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He provided comments to The Christian Science Monitor regarding whether President Trump’s travel ban would withstand constitutional muster.
- He provided comments to WBEZ Morning Shift regarding President Trump’s religion executive order.
- He published the following articles:
- “Limits on Access to Judicial Review” in the Max Planck Encyclopedia of Comparative Constitutional Law (Oxford University Press on-line)
- “The Curious Case of ‘The Slants,’” 81(2) Social Education 74 (2017)
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He was the editor and a chapter author of the book “The State of Criminal Justice,” which was published by the ABA Criminal Justice Section.
- He gave a guest lecture at the Charles University Faculty of Law on the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practice Act and the U.K. Bribery Act.