Professor Allison Bethel
- She published the column “Home sharing: A new frontier for housing discrimination” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Marc Ginsberg
- His paper, “Beyond Canterbury: Can Medicine And Law Agree About Informed Consent? And Does It Matter?” was published in the 45 Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics 106 (2017).
- He was a Faculty Works in Progress presenter. His presentation was titled “An Evidentiary Oddity: ‘Careful Habit’-Does The Law Of Evidence Embrace This Archaic/Modern Concept?”
- He has been requested to act as a peer reviewer for the American Journal of Law & Medicine.
Professor Kevin Hopkins
- He provided comments to Bloomberg regarding a United Airlines passenger who suffered injuries after being removed from a plane.
Professor Cecil Hunt
- He participated in a discussion about the barriers to housing that formerly incarcerated people face as part of John Marshall’s Fair Housing month activities.
Professor Samuel Jones
- He has been named interim director of the law school’s Summer College to Access Legal Education Skills (SCALES).
Professor Daryl Lim
- He participated in two panels at the Fordham University School of Law’s 25th Annual Intellectual Property Law & Policy Conference.
Professor Hugh Mundy
- He published the column “Will prison sentences rise with Trump” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Samuel Olken
- He lectured on “The Constitution as an Article of Faith: Chief Justice John Marshall and the Preamble” as this year’s Lee Chair in Constitutional Law.
Professor Timothy O’Neill
- He published the column “New book brings new solution to solving prison overcrowding issue” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He represented a Syrian student in his application for asylum and won.
- He provided comments to Bloomberg regarding a case about a procedural administrative issue dealing with prisoners’ civil rights.
- He provided comments to Christian Science Monitor regarding sanctuary cities.