Dean Darby Dickerson
- She was named one of the Most Influential Leaders in Legal Education by National Jurist magazine.
Associate Dean William Powers
- He has been appointed to the executive committee for The Association of American Law School’s Section on Student Services.
Professor Allison Bethel
- She became Co-Chair Elect for The Association of American Law School’s Section on Clinical Legal Education.
Professor Jamie Kleppetsch
- She was a featured guest on the ABA’s “Asked and Answered” podcast. She spoke about how graduates can prepare to take the bar exam again if they were not successful the first time.
Professor Daryl Lim
- He published the article “Antitrust and the Mylan Conspiracy” on the web-based legal news service Jurist.
Professor Mary Nagel
- She was reappointed as Professor-Reporter to the Civil Justice Committee of the Illinois Judicial Conference.
Professor Timothy O’Neill
- He published the column “As times change, the law proves to be a living, breathing thing” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He provided comments to Christian Science Monitor regarding why the U.S. Supreme Court declined to hear a Texas voter ID case.
Professor Michael Seng
- His op-ed regarding the U.S. Department of Justice’s report on the Chicago Police Department was published in the Chicago Tribune.
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He spoke on three different panels at The Association of American Law School’s Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
- He spoke to members of the Law School Veterans group at the University of Chicago Law School on January 11.
- He published an article in the CBA Record demonstrating how lawyers can help clients who are veterans.
Kelly Burden Lindstrom
- She provided comments to the ABA Journal magazine regarding the Pro Bono Program & Clinic’s Transgender Name and Gender Marker Change Project.
- She provided comments to the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin regarding the refugee crisis in Syria and what local attorneys can do to help.