Professor Lurene Contento
- She was a panelist and presenter at the Association of Legal Writing Directors 2017 Biennial Conference at the University of Minnesota Law School.
Professor Kathryn Kennedy
- She has been appointed Chair of the Employee Benefits Committee of the ABA Section of Taxation.
Professor Ann Lousin
- She presented at the Chicago Bar Association’s second annual Supreme Court Preview.
Professor Timothy O’Neill
- He published the column “Rovner casts spotlight on one area where courts have turned blind eye” in the Chicago Daily Law Bulletin.
Professor Steven Schwinn
- He provided comments to The Christian Science Monitor regarding President Trump’s pardoning of former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
- He participated in an online symposium hosted by SCOTUSblog regarding the anti-commandeering doctrine.
Professor Mark Wojcik
- He has been reappointed as the Liason Officer of the ABA Section of International Law to the American Society of International Law, the Association of American Law Schools and the Illinois State Bar Association.