- Justice Theis Welcomes John Marshall Graduates to ‘Wonderful Profession’
- Valedictorian Ryanne Bush Dent Addresses the May 2013 Graduates
- Congratulations to the 2013 1L Moot Court Competition Winners
- Four Appointed to New Administrator Positions
- The Chinese State Intellectual Property Office Commissioner Stops by John Marshall
- Hispanic Lawyers of Illinois Honors Professor Ortiz for Community Service
- Honored by the Chicago Bar Association
- Special Honors for Three Faculty Members
- Year-Long Study of Chicago Area Housing Shows Impediments in Enforcement, Says Professor Michael Seng of The John Marshall Law School
- John Marshall Law School’s New Webcast Series Examines Video Gaming as Serious Medium of Expression
- Outstanding Veterans and Veteran Supporters Honored at Luncheon Hosted by The John Marshall Law School Alumni Association
- Jaime Newsom Joins Admission Staff
- Kearney Joins CSO Staff
- Renovated Interior Space at The John Marshall Law School Selected among Best 2013 School Design Projects
- Sprague Scholarship Recipient Conor Ferrari McNulty Ready for Public Service Career
- Illinois Supreme Court Visits John Marshall
- Check It Out!
- Thousands View John Marshall Faculty Scholarly Works Using New Online Repository
- Website Listed Among Best of U.S. Law Schools
- Faculty Activities and Publications
The John Marshall Law School website has been listed as among the top 20 law school websites in the country, according to a survey by Georgetown University Law Center.
As part of the survey, the John Marshall website was judged against all other American Bar Association-accredited law schools on 26 elements in three categories: design pattern and metadata; accessibility and validation; and marketing and communications.
The assessment also looked at how well the web page appeared on various platforms, from personal computers to smartphones.
The efforts of John Marshall’s web team helped move the law school’s website up six places from the 2012 ranking.