- Alumni Step into Tech World with Online Legal Services Marketplace
- Fair Housing Legal Support Center Professors Applaud New Illinois Supreme Court Rules to Protect Home Buyers, Homeowners
- Judicial Clerkship Program
- The John Marshall Law School Review of Intellectual Property Law Presents “Rights, Ownership, and Identity in Social Media” Symposium
- Faculty Activities and Publications
- Cupcakes and Trivia
Professor Steven D. Schwinn
His work “Fourth Amendment, Maryland v. King” was published in 5 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 214 (2013)
His work “Voting Rights Act, Shelby County v. Holder” was published in 5 ABA Preview of U.S. Sup. Ct. Cases 219 (2013)
Professor Mark Wojcik
He has been appointed by Illinois Supreme Court Justice Mary Jane Theis to a 14-member board that will screen candidates for interim vacancies on the Circuit Court of Cook County.
The committee will provide Theis with a recommendation of whether to appoint the nominee or not after reviewing the candidate’s qualifications for the position. It is expected the committee will look for candidates who are capable of resolving problems and are empathetic to those who come before the court.
Theis will then forward names to the full Illinois Supreme Court for appointment.
Professor Hugh Mundy
He appeared on CLTV on Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013, to offer comment on the Drew Peterson sentencing hearing.
He was a guest on “The Talk” with host Marion Brooks on NBC5Chicago on Feb. 21, 2013, discussing the Drew Peterson sentencing hearing.