- Alumni Step into Tech World with Online Legal Services Marketplace
- Fair Housing Legal Support Center Professors Applaud New Illinois Supreme Court Rules to Protect Home Buyers, Homeowners
- Judicial Clerkship Program
- The John Marshall Law School Review of Intellectual Property Law Presents “Rights, Ownership, and Identity in Social Media” Symposium
- Faculty Activities and Publications
- Cupcakes and Trivia
First-year students hosted the annual 1L Student Bar Association charity event on Feb. 7, 2013, in the Sargis-Miner Student Lounge. Students were encouraged to bring in desserts of their choice, and the evening included a trivia contest, “split the pot” games, and a raffle. The fundraiser brought in $5,000 for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) for Children of Cook County, which works to train people to stand up for abused and neglected children in the county’s overwhelmed and extremely underfunded foster care system.