- President Obama Calls John Marshall Reservist on Christmas Day
- Alumnus Melding Science and the Legal Profession
- Chicago’s John Marshall Law School Offers M.S. Degree Options with Legal Focus through Classroom, Online Courses
- John Marshall Grads Serving as Assistant State’s Attorneys
- Faculty Activities and Publications
Cook County State’s Attorney Anita Alvarez (middle row, center) congratulates John Marshall Law School graduates who were sworn in as Cook County assistant state’s attorneys at a fall 2012 ceremony in Chicago. The new staff members are (front row, from left) Thomas Hyland (JD ’12), Sharday Shelby (JD ’12), Marita Guzman (JD ’12) and Richard Bertalmio (JD ’12); (middle row, from left) Stephanie Gersch (JD ’12), Jenna McMahon (JD ’12), State’s Attorney Alvarez, Luka Jankovic (JD ’11) and Christopher Heredia (JD ’12); and (top row, from left) Lindsey Shapiro (JD ’10), Nils Wyosnick (JD ’11), Rachel Mabbott (JD ’12), Anthony Gattuso (JD ’12), Kevin Kocim (JD ’11) and Michael Gamboney (JD ’12).