- President Obama Calls John Marshall Reservist on Christmas Day
- Alumnus Melding Science and the Legal Profession
- Chicago’s John Marshall Law School Offers M.S. Degree Options with Legal Focus through Classroom, Online Courses
- John Marshall Grads Serving as Assistant State’s Attorneys
- Faculty Activities and Publications
Professor Cynthia Bond
Her article, "'We the Judges': The Legalized Subject and Narratives of Adjudication in Reality Television" has just been published by UMKC Law Review at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law.
Professor Marc Ginsberg
He was a presenter offering an “overview of law school” on Jan. 11, 2013, for an Office of Diversity Affairs program for Rich Central High School students visiting the law school.
Professor Benjamin Liu
He was a guest presenter at the Indiana University McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis for its Junior Faculty Workshop on Intellectual Property Issues in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Dec. 7 and 8, 2012.
Adjunct Professor J. Daniel Azulay
He will be a guest presenter at the Adoption Law: Start to Finish program hosted by the National Business Institute in Milwaukee, Wisc., on March 1. He will be discussing “Overcoming Obstacles to International Adoptions.”