- The John Marshall Law School Receives More Than $1 Million in Federal Funds to Work on Housing Discrimination Projects
- Judge Biebel Urges Graduates to Start a New Journey with Their Law Degrees
- Schlemmer-Schulte Lectures at John Marshall for Center for International Law CLE
- Moot Court Honors Program Hosts Annual 1L Competition
- Faculty Activities and Publications
The John Marshall Law School Moot Court Honors Program announced the top winners of the annual 1L competition on May 31, 2012, in the Baim courtroom. Honors went to (from left) the first place winning team of Siovaughn Funches-Wade and Jeremy Crystal and second place team members Sarah Hess and Blythe Milby. Funches-Wade also was awarded Best Oralist.